Once you have an original work of authorship and have registered it with the U.S. Copyright Office, you will be in a position to file suit in a U.S. Federal District Court to recover damages from unauthorized use of your copyright. Under federal law, you are granted six exclusive rights that you can enforce.

If you believe that you have been the victim of copyright infringement, contact our offices today for a free consultation at our toll-free number (888) 237-4529.