The Spencer Law Firm works in all four aspects of securities law:
- Civil litigation/arbitration,
- Criminal defense and prosecution.
Mrs. Spencer and her experienced lawyers look at securities dilemmas from these four unique perspectives. Mrs. Spencer developed the Securities & Investments practice of The Spencer Law Firm to encompass all aspects of the securities business:
- Investors & Potential Fraud
- LLC, Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Broker Dealer Registration and Compliance
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Capital Formation
- SEC, FINRA & Texas Securities
- Securities Litigation
It has turned out to be a unique practice skillset and is the lynchpin of The Spencer Law Firm’s legal disciplines. Indeed, virtually all growth in business today revolves around capital formation.
Let us help you with any kind of securities law by contacting us through our online form or calling us today, toll-free, at (888) 237-4529.